This post may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
There are MANY of our readers with the Barbie DreamHouse on their list. I have been watching it and the price has finally dropped to $169.99!! If it is anything like last year, it will not drop much more so I would get it NOW so you can have it for Christmas. If it does drop, you can always send this one back (free returns) and buy it at the new lowest price. I have seen it go out of stock and I would HATE for anyone to miss it!! It will ship FREE for EVERYONE!!
Here are the details…
- Measuring an impressive 3 feet tall and 4 feet wide and featuring 3 stories, 8 rooms, all angle play, a working elevator and pool with slide, the Barbie DreamHouse encourages young imaginations to move into this dollhouse and set up a dream home
- Dreamy features include the working elevator with room for 4 dolls, a new home office, a carport and a second-story pool with a slide that starts on the third story fill it with water for a real splash
- Lights and sounds add realistic touches and encourage role-play: place the frying pan on the stove and press for a sizzling sound; do the same with the tea kettle for whistling; open the oven door to see it light up; turn the oven timer for ticking; and push a button on the toilet for a flushing sound
- Two-in-one fun expands the possibilities for play: the couch opens to create bunk beds and the coffee table flips revealing a bed for Chelsea doll (sold separately) to create a guest bedroom; the fireplace turns around to transform a cozy den into a home office; the kitchen sink does double duty with one side featuring a barbecue and shelves and the other with the oven and a recycling bin; and the back of the refrigerator is an outdoor food stand
- Additional accessories the Barbie dollhouse comes with 70 pieces total encourage personal expression and inspire endless storytelling. Handles on some of the items allow role play while plug and play design permits active play
Get yours here!
So, if you like to shop at Target, and have not gotten a REDCard yet, I URGE you to do so. You’re missing out on another layer of savings, Free Shipping and extended return periods! It’s totally FREE and can be a debit card. You don’t have to have a credit card at Target! Click the box below to get yours and start saving more now!