This post may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
Right now, you can get a STEAL on this HOT TOY list item! The Fisher Price Code N Learn Kinderbot is marked down to $44.99 (form $59.99). BUT – Target has a 20% Circle offer AND, they also have their 25% off one toy when you text TOY to 827438 – limit one. When you stack these deals, you can get this Kinderbot for just $28.79!
Here is step by step:
1- Text TOY to 827438. You will receive a code back. You will receive a text with a link. Click that link and you will see a barcode with a corresponding numeric code. Now copy that code and you will paste it out checkout to save 25%. Your unique code is only good once.
3 – Save the Circle offer for 20% Off this Kinderbot. You can do it right at the product screen! (see below)
4. Be sure to check out with your Red Card to save an additional 5%! That means you have saved 20%, then 25%, then 5% and your final price is just $25.64, which is LESS THAN HALF PRICE!
EVEN SWEETER!!!! This Fisher Price Rock A Stack is added to your shipment automatically and TOTALLY FREE! Note my savings and freebie added on my checkout screen!
- Interactive robot friend for preschoolers ages 3-6 years
- 3 ways to play: free coding, learning challenges, and “secret codes”
- Input a code to decide where Code ‘n Learn Kinderbot goes!
- 4 simple machine accessories & “secret code” booklet to unlock more learning!
- Helps get kids ready for kindergarten with lights, actions, and fun phrases about colors, shapes, and more!
So, if you like to shop at Target, and have not gotten a REDCard yet, I URGE you to do so. You’re missing out on another layer of savings, Free Shipping and extended return periods! It’s totally FREE and can be a debit card. You don’t have to have a credit card at Target! Click the box below to get yours and start saving more now!