This post may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
I just grabbed a pair of Water Shoes for my oldest on Amazon for under $5! Although these are labeled as adult, they have small sizes which I think would work for my biggest guy! These are great for playing outside in the water, the beach, for swimming at a lake or river! You can get these Water Shoes in tons of colors and sizes for just $4.89 when you use code Y5L8MCX6 at checkout! They will ship FREE for Prime members or with a $25 purchase for non-members.
Here are the details…
- Made of flexible and breathable material so that this aqua shoes are breathable and your feet are not stuffy. These water shoes like barefoot and socks, makes foot more freedom and comfortable in wearing. Breathable fabric and insole ensure continued air circulation, which helps your feet stay dry and comfortable.
- Anti-slip: The uneven pattern in the camo rubber outsole ensure these water shoes have a good grip and prevent you from slipping in slippery conditions. And the stylish Fivefinger toe design effectively protect your feet from hurting by kicking the stone.
- Quick-Dry: Increased drain holes at the bottom of beach shoes in outsole to ensure the water flow out of them in time, which creates a cooler and healthier shoes environment, provide you with a super comfortable wearing experience.
- Ultra-Light & Ultra-Portable: Feature a stretch fabric upper and soft rubber sole make these sports running shoes soft and flexible, they can be folded and don’t take up too much space at all. They are easy to carry for outdoor activities.
- Occasion: Suitable for beach, swimming, surfing, fishing, sailing, boating, jogging, snorkeling, gardening, kayaking, pool, yoga, diving, wake-boarding, windsurfing, cycling, beach volleyball and other water activities.
Get yours here!
So, if you like to shop at Target, and have not gotten a REDCard yet, I URGE you to do so. You’re missing out on another layer of savings, Free Shipping and extended return periods! It’s totally FREE and can be a debit card. You don’t have to have a credit card at Target! Click the box below to get yours and start saving more now!