This post may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
Last week I was in Florida, babysitting my one-year old nephew while my sister had her new baby. I was coming back from walking the dog and the boy at one point and I walked up to the door. I put the key in and I heard a voice…coming from the doorbell! It just about scared the you know out of me. I told my sister and brother-in-law about it after and they said “yeah that was us talking to you”. They explained to me that they can see and talk to anyone that’s there because there is a notification that comes up on your phone when someone approaches the door. SO COOL! It just so happens that right now the price has DROPPED on the Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell in Satin Nickel to only $99.99!! This is down from $179! So a nice little savings there! It will ship FREE for EVERYONE!!
Here are the details…
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video. Dimensions : 4.98 x 2.43 x 87 inches
- Protect your home – day or night – with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- Check-in on your property at any time, and get streaming video and audio with Live View.
- Set up your Doorbell in minutes with the included tool kit and installation guide.
Get yours here!
So, if you like to shop at Target, and have not gotten a REDCard yet, I URGE you to do so. You’re missing out on another layer of savings, Free Shipping and extended return periods! It’s totally FREE and can be a debit card. You don’t have to have a credit card at Target! Click the box below to get yours and start saving more now!