This post may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
Discover the Dinosaur is an interactive, walk-through exhibit that provides close-up encounters with a lifelike stegosaurus, velociraptor, and T-Rex.
AND IT IS COMING TO NEW ORLEANS, Saturday and Sunday, August 20-21 ONLY!
Ticket prices are $18 for an adult and $22 for a child (Age 3-12) as per their website. But, right now, you can snag a deal to save a few bucks!
Get an adult ticket for $15 and a child ticket for $22 through this Groupon offer. Limit 8 per person. CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS! **THIS IS A NEW OFFER AND ONLY FOR Sunday, Aug 21.
Kids can unleash their inner paleontologists as they dig for fossils in the Valley of the Bones or visit the Kid’s Adventure Zone complete with themed bouncy houses, crafts, and more. Adult admission is valid for ages 13 and older; child admission is valid for ages 2–12. Children younger than 2 are admitted for free. Child admission includes access to the exhibit and the additional attractions below:
- Dinosaur rides: these animatronic animals won’t bite, and you’re allowed unlimited rides
- Bounce houses: jump, slide, and bounce your way through a herd of dino-themed inflatables [Socks required]
- Dig for dino bones: practice your paleontology skills by brushing away sand until you uncover the skeleton of dinosaur
- Other attractions: Tattoos | Jr. Paleontologist Scavenger Hunt | photo opportunities | make-and-take crafts
For an additional fee, children can:
- Pan for gems and fossils: visitors can purchase a bag of mining rough and sluice it in running water to reveal the gems and fossils hidden within.
- Face painting: kids can sit for a dino-themed face-painting session
So, if you like to shop at Target, and have not gotten a REDCard yet, I URGE you to do so. You’re missing out on another layer of savings, Free Shipping and extended return periods! It’s totally FREE and can be a debit card. You don’t have to have a credit card at Target! Click the box below to get yours and start saving more now!