Winn-Dixie Coupon Policy
This was emailed directly to me after I contacted the corporate office requesting clarification of their coupon policy. I was told by a store manager that I could not use two coupons on one item even though one was a store and the other was a manufacturer’s coupon. Not one employee in the store knew that this was their policy. I have a print out of this that I keep in my wallet!
Thank you for contacting us. Here are some responses to the most frequently asked questions regarding WD’s coupon policy:
1. Can I use one store or ad coupon and one manufacturers coupon per item?
As long as there are no stipulations or fine print on either coupon that states “Not Valid with any other coupons or offers.
2. How does it work if the face value of a coupon or coupons are greater than the price of the item? The customer would only pay the applicable tax on these items, but will not receive cash back.
3. What about If you are having a store promotion for Buy 1 Get 1 Free and I have a manufacturers coupon for Buy 1 Get 1 Free Do I get both Items Free and just pay the sales tax? Yes.
4. If you are having a Buy 1 Get 1 sale and I buy 2 items, can I use 2 coupons? As long as there are no stipulations or fine print on either coupon that states “Not Valid with any other coupons or offers.
5. If an item has a limit to the amount available to purchase, am I able to purchase more on a different shopping trip? Yes. What constitutes a different shopping trip? Once a customer’s items are scanned, paid for, and the customer has exited the checkout lane, this constitutes a shopping visit. A customer may return on the same day and process a different transaction; however, our ads contain verbiage stating quantity rights reserved. This is to insure that there is no exploitation of the advertised
6. When a coupon states one per purchase, does that mean one coupon per item, or one per transaction? One per purchase means one per item unless
there are stipulations or fine print that indicates otherwise.
7. Can I use more than one On Your Next Order Catalinas in a transaction?
No. Customers can only use one Catalina $ off coupon (i.e. $5.00 off
$75.00) per order. If a customer’s order exceeds $150.00, the customer may use one per $75.00 order.
8. Can I use in a transaction that will print out other On Your Next Order Catalinas? Yes. A Catalina coupon can be used in the same transaction in which a different On Your Next Order Catalinas prints.
9. If I feel that your policies are not being followed correctly, is there a number I can call? 1-866-946-6349 Or email address that I can email? Go to Winn-dixie.com and select the ‘Contact Us’ link.
We apologize for the problem you encountered. Your email has been forwarded to our Regional Office so they may become involved and respond to you personally.
We appreciate your patronage and know we must continue to earn the privilege of serving your supermarket shopping needs today as well as in the future.